B2B@EUSAIR FORUM 2021
Under the Slovenian presidency of the EUSAIR Initiative and during EUSAIR FORUM 2021, University of Primorska in collaboration with other Enterprise Europe Network members organizes virtual “B2B@EUSAIR FORUM 2021 event” which gives SMEs, RTOs, NGOs and other organizations an opportunity to match for new business, technological and research opportunities to support economic growth, research & technological development and social prosperity in the Adriatic-Ionian region.
EUSAIR Initiative is one of the four EU macro-regional strategies, developed by the European Commission and the Adriatic-Ionian Region countries and stakeholders, which agreed to work together on the areas of common interest for the benefit of each country, the whole region and to promote economic, social prosperity and growth in the region by improving its attractiveness, competitiveness and connectivity.
Target Audience: SMEs, Research Institutes and Universities, Regional Development Agencies, Business Incubators, Technology Parks, Governmental Agencies, NGOs, etc. from the EUSIAR countries: Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, BiH, Serbia, Montenegro, N. Macedonia, Albania and Greece.
The main thematic areas of the virtual B2B are:
- Blue Growth
- Connecting the Region
- Environmental Quality and Environment Protection
- Sustainable Tourism
The participation to the virtual "B2B@EUSAIR2021" is free of charge, but registration is compulsory. 20-minute-bilateral meetings are scheduled according to each participant's availability, interests and goals. In order to enable participants to find suitable partners, each participant is kindly asked to choose at least one item from the "Marketplace Items".
- On-line registration deadline: from now until 10th May 2021 (register and insert your cooperation profile in the "Marketplace")
- Booking of meetings: 19th April – 10th May 2021 (choose interesting participant profiles and book your B2B meetings)
- Receive preliminary agenda of your meetings: 10th May 2021
- Perform your B2B meetings: 11th May 2021, from 10.00 to 19.00 CET
- to introduce new business products/services and technology solutions to the markets of Adriatic-Ionian region
- to find qualified European suppliers during effective one-to one meetings
- to find new European customers for your products/services and establish business partnerships
- to find business/technology partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions to be introduced to the market
- to establish project partnerships for joint development of project ideas into project proposals for the coming EU open calls
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event